As signal speeds increase, the quality and integrity of the PCB layout becomes increasingly critical for optimizing the performance of the system.Simulation and analysis can help us to tune the design even more to get the maximum performance thereby reducing the first fabrication cost of the board.
Our extensive experience in signal integrity analysis will help you to work closely with your design engineers from the design stage to understand, optimize and determine the simulation required for the specific board.
We have experience in pre-design and post-design verification and analysis,combined with powerful state-of-the-art software.
SI Tool Expertise
We will work as a turnkey solution for the signal integrity which includes,
- Creation & collection of IBIS model.
- Conversion of IBIS in to DML model
- Pre-layout simulation which includes timing analysis, ringing, bounce, crosstalk
- PCB layout
- Post-layout simulation
- Eye pattern and Jitter analysis for multi-gigabit signals
- Final Gerber for the fabrication.