Mechanical Design services
Medon offers one stop solution to your product design, Tool design, prototyping & sourcing.We offers a High quality, cost effective solutions in Engineering design with expertise in various domains like Aerospace, Automotive, Heavy Engineering, semiconductor equipments & material Handling equipment.
We offers the following services in the Mechanical domain,
Ø Product Design
Ø Tool Engineering
Tool Design: Design and development of press tools, jigs and fixtures, dies and punches, die design for cast, forged and sheet metal components.
Mold Design: We provide mold designs for plastic components from finished product data.
Prototype development: Our understanding of tool design and our tie-ups with manufacturing organizations in India, we provide the best services in prototype development with minimum lead-time.
Ø Reverse Engineering
· Customer parts are measured either by conventional methods, CMM, sophisticated reverse engineering software or by white light scanning.
· These measurements which produce cloud point data are then converted into surfaces\lines or volumes.
· 3D models are then created, which are compared with physical products to ensure that all the information is captured, before generating 2D drawings for manufacturing
Ø Design of Jigs & Fixtures
Ø Legacy Conversion
· We can convert any mechanical and technical drawings into any CAD software with 100% accuracy.
Based on the requirements we can implement ASME standards or any standards on the conversion drawings to match the current manufacturing standards
Ø Prototyping & Sourcing
· Our tie-ups with the prototypes manufactures will convert the 3D CAD drawings to physical parts and conceptual models by using Rapid prototyping.
Ø Value Engineering
· We analyze and enhancing the value of the product, facility design, system or service.
· Solving problems and reducing costs while improving performance/quality requirements.
Our experience and capabilities are vast in various design and tool.
Ø Pro/Engineer Wild Fire 4.0
Ø Solidworks 2009